Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome 2007!!!

Finally the year 2006 is over..yipeee!!!

2006, I am so happy its over. Whenever I think of 2006 I can just remember waiting and waiting and uncertainty. It started good though with lot of site seeing in the month of Jan and feb,the house purchase, my interactions with Rotaract (thanks to Puja )and the gym
(btw I lost toal 5 kgs this year, yay!!!) but after I switched jobs in march just after a lovely birthday,it was just travelling between UK and India, staying without family, no certainty about anything at all, oh yes one good thing was my flying experience, thanks to beens and chet for that, other than that it was just a wait for good work.
I hope this year would be happening, Nevertheless I learnt a lot this year

1. Importance of money (before I bought the house, I was a free bird, spent on whatever,anytime, now I have to think before I buy anything)
2. Friends do change after marriage, well their priorities change,Give space to my married friends(still learning that)
3. The importance of my loved ones (my immediate family and my dear friends), not taking them for granted.
4. What kind of job not to take (learnt it the hard way though, but I am glad I took the path)

My resolutions for this year (writing it down for comparison next year)

1. Lose 10kgs weight; get in shape (not round shape)
2. Think and talk, with the kind of impulsive talking I do, many a times I wish I dint talk that much. So the motto this year is "Think and talk” and yeah (yeah yeah..Its too late too realize..but as they say its better late than never :-),
3. Be a better human being.

I wish a very Happy new year to all of you.

6 comments:

Ruzan said...

Good thoughts for 2007. And yes I'm sure you can very well attain the 10kg thing, since we all saw how well you did it the last time! Go ahead girl! do it! :)

Magnolia said...

happy new yr to you too risha.

but what does becoming a better human being mean?
Aren't being good and being a human being a human being, opposite things?

puja said...

wel there were many things that just happened last year i guess. wel good and bad things come together balancing our lives.our past always warns us about or future. i think u had a very adventurous life.

Risha said...

@ Ruzan - Thanks dear. Will try my best

@ magnolia - thanks Magnolia. Regarding your question, am all confused.

@puja - :-) thanks dear.

Magnolia said...

I said aren't being 'good' and being a 'human being' two opposite things?

Risha said...

@ Magnolia - ahhh that way...well i think human beings are good, and turning into evil, so thtz wht i meant. he he he he he he