Tuesday, January 03, 2006

This is what i get!!!!

After being a little conscious initially..as I am the only gal in the batch ..thinking that all eyes are on me (though nobody cared) and wondering what would these college students think about me...whatz going on in their mind (yes i go to symbiosis gym) and lifting weights, cycling, understanding and using each equipment present there, sacrificing eating out, controlling food habits, doing yoga....after doing all this for a month (technically a month but i guess i did it for 15-20 days) I lose 1 kg as per my gym weighing machine and 3 kg as per my home weighing machine..and the fat % remains the same :(

Am not going to give up!!

1 comment:

ams said...

:) good spirit dear!
I had the same spitit when i started to learn driving (dont ask Suni abt this :)) ).