Tuesday, January 24, 2006

my experiences with autos

I am so proud of myself or maybe I am just lucky.

Its been a week that i am traveling my auto rickshaws (yeah my dear car is gone for servicing) and I dint have a single (seriously not even one issue) dispute with the drivers of the rickshaws.Normally I would get into an argument either for the tariff or he not taking passengers...but this time its real cool.
The best experience was this morning.
My Mom telephoned the rickshaw stand and asked for a rick to come, I got into the rick and he said he had to fill petrol, Since I was in a hurry I told him to drop me near the petrol station and I'll take another rick. I started searching for another rick and could not find any..I started walking and the same fellow came and told me ..come madam I'll drop you to the autorickshaw stand..I dint get petrol here else i would have dropped you.He dropped me to the stand and told another driver to take me and also told him I was in hurry.
The rickshaw was awesome...felt like sitting in a car, the car seats were so clean and comfortable with mats and the rick was shining jet black. Moreover he played good music for me and dropped me to work on time. He also asked me , Mam are you going to perform a sugery[ Looking at the bag in my hand, he thought I was a Doctor :)] and I'd told him I had to go to Deenanath mangeshkar hospital (well thatz the nearest Landmark to my office)

I hope this saga continues for another day as I will get my car tomorrow.

4 comments:

Sunita said...

You plain lucky dear!! For some reason I have difficulty imagining you in a auto.

Risha said...

he he he ..and today the rickshaw fellow gave me his mobile number and asked me to give him a call whenever i need a rickshaw

Anonymous said...

Did you yourself buy a place a Brahma Sun City..I mean its so expensive, I mean the one of the costliest in Pune per sq ft area. How much did u get per sqft.

Risha said...

@ anonymous : proabably too late to reply..but nevertheless....yes i bought the house myself..for 2501 per sq feet.