Thursday, January 26, 2006

the hunt is over...

no no...not groom hunt, that is still going on.
It had been my moms plan for me, past many years to buy a house, but I was just being lazy. This year rather year 2005 she finally convinced me.
It was a tough time to decide a flat,
first of all we had to decide the type of house
2 bhk, 3 bhk, row house, duplex, which floor etc etc
mom said 2bhk..bro 3 bhk..and I wanted a row house ;)

then came the location
aundh, kondhwa, koregaon park,pashan,sus road,chandni chowk
I liked kondhwa and my bro liked aundh

After a little search here and there , I tried to sell ganga satellite in wanowrie to my family, mom liked it and my bro liked it so so.It was difficult to convince my bro for ganga satellite, he even came to a stage of saying there is no need to buy a house. but finally he got convinced.

So this morning I was taking ma to see the house at Ganga Satellite and my aunts place, and on the way I saw bramha sun city's ad. So I told ma lets see this one too since its on our way to our aunts house.the road to the site was real narrow and ma told ...well i think its reject..the roads are way too narrow..anyways since we've come so far lets see the site , we continued driving and whola when we reached the gates it was awesome(turned out to be the largest entrance gate in asia), the sales office was impressive we were presented a video of the entire project by katrina kaif(shes the brand ambassador),then we saw the sample flat, Mom was so impressed with everything, we sat with the sales person there and booked the flat..again came the question of 2 bhk or 3 bhk :p) I called my bro and we finalized
C1 flat no 102. (though he was concerned that the builders are not fake ..he he he)Our flat will look like this

I am so excited..just cant wait for another year. Finally we got our dream house not very far from the city and not in the city too. Plus we have all the amenities, well 101 amentities which includes all types of sports that you think of except skiing, 3 swimming pools, gym, jacuzzi, massage room, 5 gardens, boating in an artificial lake , amphitheatre, lounge bar, 24 hrs music cafe, music room, library, restaurant etc etc.

I dunno how much of this i will be using..but its just so cool to have everything around.
Suni..ur co is also very near to my new home ;),Anand ur dance classes too, ruzie sohos is right there.Hitesh, plz gimme some money :p)

P.S: Later we also learned that there were actually 3 ways to reach the site...and its really kewl just 2 kms away from koregaon park

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Congraaats to you and mom! The place is simply fantastic. And yes with 101 amenities within who needs SOHO anymore :) Free me pat jaayegaa ;)

Anonymous said...

By the way... I thought even the guy search was over in Udaipur! Ooops, did I say more? :))

Sunita said...

Hey, Great News!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Thatz wonderful. The video too is very very cool.
CONGRATS once again!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on ur new home !!!
Ruzie, stop spoofing.. have an identity of ur own.

ams said...

WOW!
CONGRATS!!!