Friday, March 10, 2006

Thank you

Birthdays are terriffic.
This birthday of mine was one of such kind. i got wishes from friends from all phases of my life, school, college, computer classes, previous office, current office, relatives and neighbours too.
I got wishes from Germany, singapore, Chicago, maryland, california, bombay, bangalore, indore, ahmedabad, pune and Dubai. I just realized my friends seem to have covered the entire globe. I was even greeted by the candidates whom i was interviewing yesterday at work:)

I got lovely gifts too, flowers, chocolates, cards, jewellery (swaroski :p)), wine, clothes and had a good time with all my friends covering the entire day. thanks to vc and jo and bhavana for all the string decorations and all..its been years that I did that, reminded me of my childhood :)

To all my friends and colleagues. Thanks for making it such a wonderful day for me. I really treasure your friendship. This year was really a different kind.

P.S: I must've gained atleast 2kgs yesterday as i cut 4 cakes in all , the entire day. I need to go to the gym now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome... you're welcome... you're welcome!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hope your birthday was a blast ...

May the year be even better