Monday, January 22, 2007

I have a new companion

Finally, I think its time to move on now, I am trying to bid adieu to my 3 year old companion, who would stand by me where ever I was , who would wake me up each morning, help me talk, take good pictures of me and my loved ones, who held all the information of my friends, whenever asked for I would get details of my colleagues/friends and relatives, reminded me of the important days of my loved ones, also reminded me to take my medicines regularly, Made me laugh with all the jokes in store and kept in store all good memories, be it the chuckle of my nephew or some tunes played by friends. When I first bought my companion, it was very rare in India to find it, nobody of its genre had such a big beautiful face, I was the proud owner of it for 3 years, though I still possess it, and now I bought a companion to it, yeah my Nokia 6600 has a Nokia N73 for its companion now.
I like everything about the
N73, especially the 3.2 Megapixel camera, the display is same as 6600 and many other things too), it has a good mp3 player,has adobe, some good games and the phone number associated with it has my birth date in it :-) and its very very light. The only thing i dont like about it is the buttons are very plastic like :-(.
I still use my
nokia 6600 for my morning alarms, will need some time to get used to my N73 now.

10 comments:

ඩෝසන් said...

I was reading your Nokia phone matter and on and on and i thought you may be a teen ...i thought one of my daughter (actually my sisters eldest one ..i have no kids:( )once she was seying me a similar..and i returned to your profile and checked a bit ... oh my gosh you are 29 and i felt like that may be JK Rowling started like this in some times back!!

good luck my dear, I love your writing style! I will check next time what you are writing about!!

Ruzan said...

Hey ur bros in the UK??? Or did u make a weekend trip to Dubai?? :D

Good leap, from that digital paperweight of yours :)) Congrats!

Risha said...

@ dawson : Thanks for dropping by, do visit again.

@ Ruz : thanks...and both of us i.e. me and my bro are in our respective working countries

Sunita said...

I have been thinking of getting a new phone for ages now, but the cost never justifies my purpose :( and I am stuck with my old model

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Awww man....you lucky dudette!!
I always love models from Nokia..its been a long time though I havent owned a Nokia myself :(

I'm using HP iPAQ that I purcahsed like an year ago..its so old n bulky :((

But....but...ma company is giving us this model, which looks quite funky though ;)

http://www.tecnogadgets.com/fotografias/orangeSPVM3100.jpg

Congratulations on your new companion :))

Anonymous said...

i almost got the N93 - for it's camera, but finally bought the SPV M3100. It's more of a PDA than a phone. I miss Nokia.
btw, are you in London?

Risha said...

@arz000n : Thanks Zoonie.

@ artismarti : Welcome to my blogworld, thanks for dropping by, yeah i bought it majorly for the camera, just checked the SPV M3100 phone...its really kewl phone, i liked the way it slides sideways. had i seen that before mebbe wud've bought it.
and regarding London, yes I am in London

Anonymous said...

is the camera good? did you try taking pictures at night? does it give you grainy pictures?

too many questions :P but i'm planning on getting one.

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Hows your new companion doing these days??

Risha said...

@ Pravin : Yes it is a very good camera. it gives nice clear pictures, not grainy.

@ arz000n : My new companion is doing great.....i really talk a lot with it.