Tuesday, November 09, 2004

My Half Day Out

Sometimes it just happens that its just not your day.........whatever you do....its just not how we wanted it.

Today I had such a day..

I left my house with a task list to do before going to office ( listed priority wise)
1. College - exam timetable
2. Buy Books
3. Deposit Cheque
4. Tailor
5. Office

this is what actually happened
College - Climbed 3 floors up.....the college was deserted completely(only our department),....and nothing on the notice board...... (hope the exams are postponed :-) )
Tailor - With great difficulty got a parking (am realising roaming with car is just not the best thing to do here) and went to the tailor (climbed 2 floors up again) and my tailor was not there...disheartened returned with an intention of buying books
Tailor 2 - so went to laxmi rd..and then was supposed to go ABC.....went to another tailor..
Unplanned 1 - while returning saw a sweet shop.... realized mom told to get khoya i visited nearly 10 sweet shops and none had them.....
Deposit cheque - Went to the atm...and the atm was also deserted.....no security guard and no leaf lets to fill in too. So i thought would go to main bank now..
Unplanned 2 - while returning from ATM i realized tht i'd locked my car and the keys were in the car....finally got a scale and unlocked the door (car robbery would be easy I guess) ..
Unplanned 3 - after all this when i was about to get in the elevator for office (yes all this happened in the morning and it was 11:30 a.m) my sandals broke ( thtz kinda embarassing)
Buy books : with all that once i reached office successfully..I realized that I'd not purchased the books at all.

P.S: Now when i think of it.....atleast all the tasks (except buying books) were done.

No comments: