Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Other (half) Day

After a happeneing half day...now I am very very happy ..My Big B(bro) confirmed his arrival to Pune.
After 4 years our family would spend diwali together. not that we are a big big family....but it so happens that diwali time either i was not in India or my broother was not.This time after 4 years we would be together...and this time we have the little one too.Mom is all excited and though we all are supposedly to be on a conrolled diet...all diwali sweets and namkeen..gifts....this time i get to chose my gift too PLUS I would get some imported gifts too.
It would be fun to burst crackers with my nephew ...

Office front...We had many many sweets to eat....playing music here. We girls made Rangoli @ TIBCO office...and it turned out to be ..(you judge and lemme know.) It was fun making the rangoli....we got the designs from internet ( google is kewl ..it has everything)

Happy Diwali !!!

No comments: