Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The Pigeon

I am dedicating this blog to The Pigeon who broke my car windshield that I got a chance to drive Kinetic Honda today.
After 1 and 1/2 year it was a totally different experience and I learned to appreciate a 2 wheeler much more than a 4 wheeler (especially in the crowded areas). Though the car was also my good saathi so long..but how could I forget my old saathi.

While driving it today I felt that I own the sky and was flying with no Air conditioning required just the cool breeze, initially I was aprehensive to drive it thinking that I am used to the car....but once I was on it....everything happened automatically, showed indicators properly,honked properly and dint press my feet for clutch and brakes and why not...have been driving it right from grade 8 its my first love (kuch jyada senti ho gaya na). But its fun..I can stop at any tapri to sip a chai or eat bhel and best is ..today I can go and buy my books to study without worrying much of the parking.

By the way..for my friends...dont worry , my leg is doing fine...and its getting better will join the trek group sooon .During diwali vacation I drove to Mumbai too with my bro.

No comments: