Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Who else....

Who ElseWho can you turn to
When you're feeling blue
Who will always love you ,
No matter what you do
Who trusts you
when you doubt yourself,
And gives a gentle nudge
When you meet an obstacle
You just can't seem to budge
Whose promise can you depend on,
Who's every word is true
Whose arms will always open wide
To greet .. or comfort you
Whose smile and laughter through the years
Has brightened up your day
Like a ray of sunshine sent
To drive the clouds away
Who will never leave you ...
Neither miles nor time can part
No one else but Mama ..
Nestled deep within your heart
P.S: My 100th post dedicated to mom, I miss you mom, I guess I am home sick, feel like going to India and meet her.

4 comments:

Mr. J said...

Oh la la. My netvibes reader kept blinking. 100 posts in 3 years.. Unbelievable!!

Oh and have a shot of JD, a well deserved vacation will be on it's way.

Beens said...

Congrats on complete a century, you are more faster than our cricket players, :) A good one dedicated to moms. Well done.

Risha said...

@ Mr J : (me batting eyes) thanks, I hope you meant "unbelievable" in a nice way :-)

@ beena : Thanks for the comment and the wishes dear.

puja said...

hey that was really touchin..... good pick.
wel so wat if our cricketers cud not score a century in the caribbean we have u do it reshma.