Friday, March 16, 2007

Sometimes I wonder.....

Why do gals always talk only about dieting and being fat?

Why do old bald men in india not shave off their head completely rather than having a skirt of hair around their skull?

Why do non vegetarians have pity on vegetarians?

Why are moms always insisting on their kids having more food?

Why do men ogle at girls all the time?

Why do people leave office only after their boss leaves office?

Why do they consider fish as vegetarian (okay non vegetarians, look at point 3, stop doing it)?

Why do i clean off the mess created my somebody else in the office kitchen when i want to make my coffee?

Why do some men take pride in showing off their hair on their ears? you should see our security guard in india office, his face looks like he has 2 pairs of year, one black ear protruding out of the brown one?

Why do non vegetarians say that we vegetarians eat ghaas phooos?

Why are men totally covered and woman flaunting their skin in the oscars and grammys especially?

Why do we not see aamir khan and anil kapoor in any of the film award functions?

Why do me and my bro always fight? (gee he is a father now)?

Why do my non vegetarian friends still tolerate me?

Why do they not have a tag or something to tie all the wires running my office table?

Why do Indian people not smile at each other on the streets out of India? okay not on the streets atleast at workplace?


P.S: How do you like this template?

11 comments:

puja said...

hey so many WHY'S ... it makes me wonder.... why is reshma thinkin so much ;)

Beens said...

Bachcha, Himalaya mein jaa ke dhyaan lagao, sare 'whys' ke jawaab mil jaayenge, aur mann ko shaanti milege. Tathastu. :)

Sunita said...

'Why's' ka to pata nahi ..but template is really cool :).

Risha said...

@ Puja - seems like u got addicted to my whys too :)

@ beena - i am so happy to see your comment on my post...thanks for the aashirwaad maate.

@ sunita - thanks for the comment on the template...was kinda skeptical..which one to use, the moment i selected this one, beens showed me another...and it was too much effort to change it again.

Mr. J said...

Why do old bald men in india not shave off their head completely rather than having a skirt of hair around their skull

Nudity ain't allowed in India.

Why do men ogle at girls all the time?

It's one of the curses we are blessed it.

Why are men totally covered and woman flaunting their skin in the oscars and grammys especially?

Because most of the times the men are accompanied by their partners.

Why do Indian people not smile at each other on the streets out of India? okay not on the streets atleast at workplace?

Because they wait for the other person to smile first.

And now i'm wondering how I missed this blog which has been around since 2004. Wow, this makes you the oldest blogger i've come across.

Pea said...

Like the template very much. Has a nice summery feel .. very welcome in this sudden chilly spell

Risha said...

@ Mr J : Welcome to my blog, and thanks for answering some of my questions, hope to see you often here.

@ Pea : Yes, Its lovely Isn't
i liked the template too and this was the best i could get for a 3 col.

Mr. J said...

I will.. and to give you a heads up. I'm doing a review on your blog. ;)

Risha said...

@ Mr J : Review of my blog...hmmmm lemme give u a heads up there...its nothing fancy i just write things going on in my life or my views....so dont expect much :-)

Unknown said...

reshmaaaaaaaaaaa,

i somehow have answers to most of your queries here... *smile*

Unknown said...

if i loose anymore hair: www.headblade.com