Thursday, June 07, 2007

thinking


Few more weeks to go and I would be joining the new office, so the days are busy with getting clearance from various departments in India and UK, They have an excellent procedure here, very well defined with all the names and email ids of people to contact for clearance total 13 departments sheesh!!!! I din't know those many departments existed in the IT industry...very impressive!!!

so one of the forms I gotta fill is the Exit Interview form and one of the question in it is

"What is your greatest regret in leaving?"

and I am still wondering what to write!!! and why the question.....

Would anybody leave an organisation if they had any regrets???

5 comments:

bornfree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bornfree said...

"What is your greatest regret in leaving?"

How about this -

"I love dumb folks and I just realised that we got a big bunch here in HR"

Sunita said...

How about

leaving the comfort zone of don't-have-work-for-ages

Anonymous said...

My greatest regret in leaving this organisation?

1. I won't be able to see jokers perform everyday!

2. Not be able to work here. Why I'm gonna miss all you guys more than my Maths teacher who used to send me out of the classroom everyday!

3. My biggest regret is that I have no regret.

Risha said...

@ All : he he he , you guys are all so creative, All are too good, but the one i liked the most is I regret is that I have no regret. he he he I think I'll put that one ;)