Wednesday, July 28, 2004

What is A Blog??

Lately, as you all know or realized I've got inspired into blogging, hence I forwarded the link to all my friends(school,college,colleagues etc).But some of my friends are not much into it and are not aware of blogging.

Their reactions!!!

Risha : Did you get a chance to see my blog?
Friend : Yeah I went through it, some of my friends are also into this message boarding.
Risha(thinking): hmm MESSAGE BOARD , interesting definition huh!!


Another friend : Its nice , but I could'nt understand what it is.

Another one : What is a blog?? These days all I writing , I will not write it, I dont have time for such (long pause) "creative" things.
 
My dear friends here is the definition of blog I got from the dictionary,
"A shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies"


I've started blogging as this would be a nice way to keep in touch with all friends and share views comments.
Others (who know the concept), Thanks for the appreciating the blog and the encouraging words. I really treasure them.

 
A thought:
"Prepare your mind to receive the best that life has to offer." 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can actully imagine u playing with u chain and saying the tght. Its so much the way ur. Keep up the spirit.

Anonymous said...

Definition of a blog ... hmmmmm ... I am not much a fan of blogging either .. but i like your interest in it .. :) Hey , can one comment on fellow comment makers in this "blogging board" :)

-zeusjerry (was lazy to log in to my account.. one of the many reasons to stay away :))

Anonymous said...

:D All the ignorants got educated today. I have been thinking of blogging for a long time but no time or enuf enthu :). Will take some inspiration from u

-Suni

Anonymous said...

looks like ur blog will be adding fire to the blog bug bitten ppl or to those who are still hesitant for the plunge.has is ever occured that two blogs giving a account of the same incident with different perspective? now, u can see ppl wanting to hide their monitors after 4.30 at work. great start by hinting what to expect:).... good luck !!

-anand