Saturday, July 24, 2004

Brainchild

Past many months am reading blogs of friendz , friend's frienz etc and I liked the idea of sharing thoughts,getting different views & perspectives going back to old memories and the best part is keeping in touch with all friends.
Things are shared from movie, vegetables, politics , Poems , to school days or for that matter even names of places and people's attitude.

I always thought WOW....thatz cool, I should try it too, but my mind and heart kept telling me "ur vocab is horrible..so don't even think about it".

Today I read (again in one of the blogs) that "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new"...so I thought this is a good chance to try something new...atleast I made an attempt, and i convinced my brain and heart too :o) (Its not that easy to convince both of them at the same time..they generally conflict a lot)  Hence the decision to write(lemme do it quickly before they contravene) so lemme start with a thought that has inspired me today (thanks to one of the blogs i visited today)
 
A Thought :

              " I don't know what the secret of success is, 
               but the secret of failure is to try to please everyone" 


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

For these things you dont have to think about vocab.... you just have to write what you feel abt things and vocab will follow or else WHO CARES !!! As long as the post is worth a read !!.... Good Luck and happy "posting"...

Anonymous said...

I guess writing is a good way of letting the mind relax...at least all that goes on in the mind is put down somewhere and hence ur mind is free to think something new...one more thing, i think u write well..so u shudnt be worrying abt bad vocab..

K J said...

Good going !!
Where is blog 2 ?

Pratap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pratap said...

well....u don't have to worry about vocab....not everyone is as classy as Mr. Mistry....as long as ur regular with ur stuff...i'll visit ur blog. and incase it doesn't work out....u don't have to worry....just blame it on Kapil....that's what i do. Nice blog....all the best.

Ruzan said...

Hey, great start... your inspiring words might trigger the thought of writing on my Blogsite.

Risha said...

Hey can we delete our own comments? I dint delete any here