Thursday, May 10, 2007

What have I been doing

Apologies for being silent so many days, and thanks for my regular visitors who just dont give up on me :-) things have been real busy these days, I am exploring many new things you can know that by just reading some of my sms

sms 1 : hey little princess where are you, can we chat tonite?

sms 2 : sorry for not replying earlier, shall we meet this friday for dinner?

sms 3 : hi, this is mike from xyz recruitment, just wanted to wish you luck for your interview this afternoon.

sms 4 : my friend is coming to UK, what do you want from here little sis? chitale bhakarwadi and??

sms 5 : hi this is foster from AB recruitment, congratulations!! you have been selected for xyz job at abc co.

sms 6 : So you visiting us this weekend right? there are some other friends coming too we are planning to go to stonehenge.

sms 7 : Hi did you receive the HSMP stamp on the passport yet, we would need your passport for applying your NI no.

BTW past few days have also been spent in creating my photoblog , please give it a look and let me know what you think. Dont have high expectations though...am just learning.

5 comments:

Mr. J said...

The only sms I get is.. Send an SMS and win free tickets for two this weekend

Your photoblog sure is interesting. Click click click ;)

Risha said...

:-) I never get those sms, else I would have sent sms for free tickets.
Thanks for visiting my photoblog,its still in initial stages,I am glad that you found it interesting!!

Sunita said...

I am looking forward to using a few scenic frames in our house, and guess your photolog might prove just the place to look :)

Risha said...

@ Sunita : my my i am so honoured :-) tank u tank u. have a good weekend

Anonymous said...

Hi

There's a Blogcamp taking place in Pune next month. The registrations have already started. Take a look at their wiki http://barcamp.org/BlogCampPune and add you name to it. This is a good platform to discuss about Blogs and Blogosphere.

Rashmi