Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Home Alone

Back from my vacation, and I am feeling so lonely. I miss mom big time. Its strange to live alone in your own house, so far I've lived alone abroad onlyand it was like a piece of cake, but I think its tougher to do the same back home. Hopefully I don't feel sad and lonely, so far no time for it. Thanks to my lovely friends who've kept me busy.

So far I've to deal with all the mess I keep doing home alone, like cook extra and waste food, keep searching stuff in the kitchen, Mom we should have all transparent containers, rememeber we talked about this, walk into a room full of water coz I forgot to close the tap and could not hear the water running, forget to pay the bills, already the telephone line of my house is cut, iron each morning coz I forgot to call the laundry man etc etc.

Hopefully my project work starts soon and I go onsite.

P.S: A request to the film industry, pls release some good movies soon.

2 comments:

Sunita said...

Indeed staying alone in your own house is a strange feeling than staying alone anywhere else. I guess you keep missing everyone too much in your own house.

Risha said...

very true :(. i miss everybody