Thursday, September 16, 2004

Is it so obvious?

Yesterday I was hungry even after 7:30 p.m. dinner (remember I go home early these days so by night 11 am hungry again.).So...with a good intention of not disturbing mom watch her K serials decided to cook our favorite 2 min noodles.
When I entered the kitchen I realized that had to find the pack in one of the many dabbas there. So to skip the trouble I asked mom.."Mom in which dabba is the noodle packet?"
Mom busy with her serial responds: It’s in the gol dabba there, should I make it for you?
"No No....I'll make it ...no problem" I replied and started searching......but hey all the dabbas in the kitchen are gol
So I asked again, which gol dabba?
The one on the shelf is what she said; which again was not helpful coz there are so many shelves in the kitchen
so again me asks....which shelf?
Under the kitchen platform (now just for you to know, we have an L shaped platform), so helpless again I said where...she annoyinglingly said....it’s a gol dabba on the shelf under the kitchen platform. You will not miss it. It's very obvious.
Since I dint want to intrude her shot of Tulsi and Ansh.,,..I searched all the dabbas of the kitchen and finally found it.

It was in a gol, flat dabba...(You'll have to come to my house to see it...its different ha ha ha ha ha)

P.S: I think all dabbas in the kitchen should be transparent and different shapes, what say ??

No comments: