Monday, September 13, 2004

FMS

A friend of mine was once explaining to me the meaning of F M S, today I actually experienced one myself.

This morning was coming up in the office elevator, and our TIBCO office Admin Head got in the elevator too at the last moment.
Me being a girl, could not stand the silence (that too for 6 floors..NO WAY) so I initiatied a conversation.


Me: Hii !!!, you are Meet right? the admin Head
He : ahem...ya
Me : I keep gettting emails from u about the facilities, its nice to know the details as a fresher...blah blah blah
He smiled.
and then I ask him : so Meet, how long have u been working with 'Selectica'

Not sure , if he heard me right, He exclaimed WHAT!!!
Only after seeing the expression on his face I realized my folly and then pretending something caught me in the throat I coughed hard.. ahem ahem..I meant Tibco.

He answered thinking am crazy....and then we were silent in the elevator with me banging my head (virtually).

Now I totally understand FMS

P.S: Golden days STILL not forgotten !!

No comments: