Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ranting

I know I've been silent for so long...but I just dint have the time to sit back and write, thought I have so many things to post here. Okay today is gonna be a ranting post.
I'm in newcastle
these days next to this huuuuuuuuuuuuuge actually the largest in Europe(it comprises of 4-5 shopping malls in 1 mall) called metrocentre and there are so many shops having good sale and i am sitting at work and attending training. Okay I think I am going off track...lemme come back. Okay this is not a formal formal training, basically in a meeting room one fellow is explaining stuff to 2 of us i.e. me and another male colleague. Past 2 days it was okay...well first day the trainer, dint even have a ppt he was explaining us from some slide printouts ( 4 slides per page (A4 size page)) ..I was trying my level best to concentrate in between the small fonts and colors of the ppt to the constant yawning and restless legs of my male colleague, it was manageable but today was heights another trainer and he just does not consider the fact that i am in the same room. He is just explaining stuff to the other fella i.e my male coleagure, not even a glance at me as if i just dint exist for him. I hate this at work place, I face it quite often some men are just not comfortable with the female species at work. They shy from shaking hands, or will not even look at you while addressing the whole room or even a few people in the room like yesterday...I wonder why do they do that. I keep thinking what is going on in his mind that he does not even shake hands with me or talk to me or even look at me while explaining or conversing. I felt so left out. Ofcourse there are the other male species who just keep looking everywhere while talking to you and you feel like telling him...dude look up...thats not a place to look!!arrrgh males.....why are they like that.

2 comments:

Sunita said...

:) ha ha ha ... I know.

You should keep asking questions or re-state what he states with 'did u mean' or even make him repeat saying, 'I didnt get that' .... till he accepts your co-existence.

I am laughing just imagining the scene

Risha said...

@ Sunita - yeah it was such a funny site. I wanted to strangle tht fella