Friday, October 08, 2004

ting tang tung

ting tang tung ting tang
My Mom : arey stop making that noise.......you disturbing me..........I can barely hear my serials....Shut your room....God knows what you trying to do.
Why don't you Study....Or learn singing....'yeh tere bas ki baat nahi hai'


This is the scenario at home when am trying to practice on my guitar these days.

Yup finally again I joined guitar classes after 4 years, this time with great determination. Guitar has always attracted me since childhood. Always wanted to learn it. Mom has always discouraged me ...She thinks that I should learn singing and I have a good voice ( my friends would agree that I don't...But ..All moms think that their children are the best ..Anyways can't help that). So when I got the oppurtunity I grabbed it. 4 years back I'd started learning...Reached a stage of learning songs too then had to leave it for my US visit...Later was so involved in work and other stuff that my guitar went on shelf.

Last week took it off the shelf and now I am learning from my expert school sir. (Mom dint know until I actually joined the class and told her that I've paid the fees already) Hope after 2 months time...ting tang tung will change to some melodious tunes and I'll be another Elvis soon..Who knows.......


No comments: