Thursday, July 02, 2009

General disappointment these days!!

Some disappointments these days
1. School
My school uniform is changed and it looks so dull. Our school girls dont look smart at all. I feel schools should have a must of a tie in their uniform. My school no longer does and the colours are dull with weird color combination!! :(

2. Radio
we have total 5 radio channels in pune...and all play the same songs....and talk so much. the quality of RJ's is going down with lots of uh ..ummm and rubbish talk. I've started hating these songs which i liked before after hearing it repeatedly on radio
Masakkali , sachde mein hi rehta hoon, jai ho(A.R ji, no offense),khuda jaane, holey holey ho jayega pyaar
I'm moving on to my ipod and casettes (yes i have a casette player in my car..duh!!)

3. Rains
I had such good plans with the rains...I thought they'd started but...its just not raining here in Pune...its like the lagaan scene..clouds just come over and move on. they don't like us anymore :(

4. Petrol
Petrol prices have gone up by 4Rs today...I just filled petrol in my car yesterday for 500Rs...had I known price was shooting up, wld have atleast filled a tank full :(

5. Office
My first co where I worked; that place is sold and it will no longer exist :(  I will miss it. 

6. Revenue stamps
Did you'll know that they are no longer available in post offices, had to go to the court to get them.

Amongst all this there are 2 good things happening
1. The roads of Pune have improved tremendously. atleast I feel my tax is being utilised here :)
2. The traffic police of Pune are doing a very good job. These days I see, at most of the places vehicles halt before the zebra line at the light signals. 

Such is life...and it will go on....just a phase I am going through :)

1 comment:

swati said...

the reason i think the roads in Pune might hav improved coz election is round the corner in Maha...