Thursday, March 26, 2009

My thoughts when on expressway

These days I drive almost every week between Mumbai and Pune, and I drive on the most famous Mumbai Pune expressway. I love the expressway as this is the only time that I get solely for myself (ofcourse I do get calls in between, but not more than a minute). I enjoy this time, my ipod, loud music, the speed..it thrills me and its weird that though I enjoy this time for myself I want to drive very fast and reach my destination as well.

Feels like I am playing a game, driving fast and just when I think I am the fastest, overtaking other cars who are barely touching 80 or so ....By now I know which cars are new to the expressway and who are the experienced ones...like an Audi or a nice Merc will just past by me...zuuupppp and I'll be like...gosh I am at 120-130 what is his speed and he is way to far to be seen..and then I think...well hey I am not the fastest and I am way tooo out of the game still. I love the expressway..there is no road like it :)

P.S: dont worry i drive cautiously!

1 comment:

-P said...

I absolutely agree with you... there is nothing like driving on the highways (expressways even better!). I avoid driving on the city roads as far as possible and fight for driving on the highways!