Monday, July 16, 2007

The Rekindled Me

hmmmm long time have been missing huh...some updates from me
- Joined new office 2 weeks back

- Got assigned to a banking project immediately...yipeeeee
- Initial days of project. Just reading docs
- Experiencing the real life of consultant
- Traveling every week, enjoying hotel stay, hunting for food :-)
- My hotel is just on UK's best beach, and on the worlds 2nd largest harbour, Poole, a blue flag beach, the Sandbanks (the reason am so glad is coz.from the time i'd come to uk i'd not visited any beaches, and was pretty unhappy about that, but it was worth the wait i guess, am at the best beach now)
- My tickets to visit India are confirmed...so will be in India for 5 weeks yay!!!

so weekdays busy with that, past 3 weekends have been super super busy, each weekend friends came from Milton Keynes and reading, so took them sightseeing(rather they took me ), Madame tussauds, London eye, London dungeons , went shopping
By now you must have realized, the new job has rekindled a new hope for goodness and happiness in me, I know I know it’s too early to say...but I am just enjoying it right now :-) touch wood.


just wished my friends were around here.

P.S: this post is also for me to fallback on when I am down about the workplace in near future :)

P.P.S : watch out for some new pics on my photoblog





8 comments:

Unknown said...

Phew!! Hmmm your absence is justified :P Go in peace!!

Ruzan said...

Heya!! Reading your blog after ages, but must say I'm so glad to read all the good things happening :)
Enjoy the good times to the fullest... and wish you all the best with consulting :)

... now time to get a lil more out of life ;)

Pushpa said...

First of all congratulations...2nd of all wowwwwwwwwww beaches..me too wanted to go.......3rd of all..chuck it yaar...just have some fun.............

puja said...

Wel many things happenin ur end ... no wonder u had vanished for so many days.so lady u see to havin a gr8 time.... wel cant wait to c u back in India soon...
btw the photoblogs r really cool.

Sunita said...

So finally the lady is back :). Are you getting any of my mails and are you just giving me the suni-treatment, then its ok :). Else I need to find out where the hell are all my mails heading to.
Btw, when are you going to be in India?

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

If you are into consultancy...then try to learn all the hidden tricks behind using MS WORD AND MS POWERPOINT AND MS EXCEL

Trust me....lot of documentation and presentations ahead :P

Good luck!!

AlterinG Abhishek said...

WOW!!!

what ash!
way to go!!
enjoy!!

workhard said...

YOu go girl.. Lucky gal:)


Haiku Poems