Tuesday, January 11, 2005

New Coffee m/c...

One of my days in this New Year started like this at work
Entered office...
My nose got a whiff of the lovely aroma all around..
Walked towards my desk amidst the aroma cloud
Read the email, "freshly brewed coffee machine is now installed in cafe"
mmmmm sounds kewl, I'll go and try the new machine, lemme check all emails first
Another cuppa coffee passed by, the aroma got intense,
Found myself too distrait to work...lemme go and check the machine first
Whoaaa, the new machine serves, espresso, ristretto, cappuccino, ginger tea, cardamom tea , 3 varieties of soups in addition to the old machine that serves regular, as well as low sugar tea, coffee, hot chocolate.Got the strong steam brewed espresso...was awesome.
The office had a fragrance similar to barista and MOCHA.
I love this machine; don’t blame me if I ask for black coffee the next time I visit your place, this machine is getting me addicted :)

No comments: